Since I am leaving Kubi Software, they are looking to hire another developer. If you’ve ever read this blog and thought, “I could do what he does,” now is your chance to prove it! If you are at all interested, drop me a line.
Senior or Principal Software Engineer – Boston
You will be part of a small team of very experienced engineers creating a new generation of sales effectiveness and business process automation software that uniquely bridges Email metaphors with structured business processes. The perfect candidate will be hard-working, self-driven and highly motivated and thrive in producing high quality, customer-focused software while continuously seeking to strike the right balance between agile software development methodologies and the time, quality and customer-driven pressures of a dynamic, rapid start-up company.
- 8+ years of architecting, designing and developing commercially successful software products
- Proven problem solving
- Strong C/C++ programming skills and object oriented programming
- Multi threaded programming/SMP
- Strong relational database background (SQLite, Postgres)
- .NET, COM, ATL, WIN32, SQL
- Web Services, XML, SOAP, XSLT, CSS
- Multi and cross-platform development skills in a client-server environment (Windows, Linux and Unix)
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Tools knowledge and languages such as Perl/Python/Ruby
- Client, Server, Offline Networks, Replication, Collaboration
This position is located in our Lincoln, Massachusetts office.