Created 27 April 2002, last updated 17 March 2023
This is code I’ve written that you can use. Use it for what you will. If you find it valuable, think of a way to express that to me.
My main side project is coverage.py, with documentation here.
Other current projects:
- Watchgha, for watching the progress of GitHub action runs.
- Scriv, for managing changelogs.
- Dinghy, for summarizing GitHub activity.
- Gefilte Fish, for creating Gmail filters.
- Aptus, a Mandelbrot set explorer.
- Cog, a code generation tool.
Older or obsolete things:
- Caveman, a utility for testing HTML5 cache manifests.
- Tabblo Lifeboat, to download your tabblos.
- Shell utilities in Python.
- Windows utilities.
- Python modules.
- Platitude, a lattice-making application.
- Nat’s World, a child’s photo environment game.
- Miscellaneous stuff.