Id3reader.py, 1.5

Tuesday 3 August 2004

I’ve updated my Python module id3reader.py to version 1.5. It now supports genre information (although genres are stupid), and does a better job handling the vast variety of character encodings.

I feel kind of silly about this update, because I did the coding back in February. It took an email from a dissatisfied user before I realized that I had useful changes that I had not posted here. Mea culpa.

Comments

Add a comment:

Ignore this:
Leave this empty:
Name is required. Either email or web are required. Email won't be displayed and I won't spam you. Your web site won't be indexed by search engines.
Don't put anything here:
Leave this empty:
URLs auto-link and some tags are allowed: <a><b><i><p><br><pre>.