FingerWorks iGesture

Monday 24 February 2003This is more than 20 years old. Be careful.

FingerWorks produces a number of slick input devices which are like touch pads on steroids: you use them with your whole hand, with all sorts of gestures for controlling your computer (twisting your hand like opening a jar means Ctrl-O, for example). I’d love to try one (they’re expensive, though desk space might be even more of an issue!)


I am looking for a Fingerworks igesture pad but has run out of stock. Can you advise where else I can buy?

Add a comment:

Ignore this:
Leave this empty:
Name is required. Either email or web are required. Email won't be displayed and I won't spam you. Your web site won't be indexed by search engines.
Don't put anything here:
Leave this empty:
Comment text is Markdown.