Created 15 December 2018
Advent of Code is a fun Santa-themed series of puzzles, with a new two-parter each day for the first 25 days of December.
At Boston Python in December of 2018, I used one of the simpler puzzles from 2016 as a jumping-off point to talk about some features of Python and how they work.
- Look at the slides. Use arrows or space or tap to advance them.
- Slides without builds, easier on mobile.
- Read the code
- See the December 14, 2016 puzzle
- Go look at all of Advent of Code
- And since people always ask, this is how I make presentations.
I hope you like it!