I've updated coverage.py with a number of changes. The biggest is that Python 2.5 is now fully supported. Turns out that in a multi-line statement, different Python version report different lines being executed. Oy.
I get suggestions for coverage.py in a steady drip over time, and usually don't have the concentration bandwidth to attend to them. An unexpected window of time opened up this weekend, so I went through the ideas and put the managable ones into the code. Then I tackled Python 2.5, making some biggish changes in the process.
I've felt guilty for delaying on implementing people's ideas, and now I feel good that I've done it. Try out coverage.py v2.75. Let a fresh backlog commence!