I just posted Coverage.py v3.5.2 beta 1. This release of the foremost code coverage tool for Python includes a number of small fixes:
- The HTML report has been slightly tweaked.
- You can now provide custom CSS for the HTML report if you'd like to tweak it further.
- Source files with encodings declared at the top are properly handled in the HTML report in Python 2. They had always been handled properly in Python 3.
- Better error handling when a supposed Python file can't be parsed.
- Better handling of exit status for the coverage command.
- Better installation in PyPy.
The full details, including links to the tickets that were closed, are in the coverage.py beta change history.
Please give this a try, and let me know of any problems. Given the nature of the changes, I should be upgrading it to "released" within the week.